HEALTH, SAFETY AND COMMUNICATION CAMPAIGNS – CUSTOMISED FOR YOU!
Are you looking for custom health and safety awareness communication campaigns? We can help you to create a unique message with your company branding.
Successful health and safety awareness campaigns need a team with experience and understanding of your needs. And that's us! Firstly, we're a professional design agency called Halo Media and some of our team members have been in this industry for over 25 years! Secondly, we're the established leaders in marketing communication for mines and other industries.
Our integrated communication solutions have included:
- Employer Branding Campaigns for Unilever
- Health, Safety and Communication Campaigns for Rio Tinto and South32
- Brand auditing and photography of remote mines
- Plus other branding projects for Nestlé, Google and Coca-Cola, to name a few.
By educating and protecting your workers, you'll create a workplace which is more productive. Your workforce will have less absenteeism, downtime and health issues. In addition, healthy workplace well-being will create a positive culture of respect for individuals, colleagues and the company.
But it's important to have a holistic approach, and not just a random poster or toolbox talk here or there. A campaign requires a strategy to be successful. Therefore we identify the problem, outline the solution and ensure it's visible enough to make a difference.
We don't just create communication campaigns, but also:
- Brand audits and brand strategy
- Campaigns planning
- Campaign designs
- Employee engagement
- Graduate recruitment campaigns
- Internal and external communications
- Social Media
- Photography and video for mines
- PowerPoint presentations
- Videos (induction, corporate etc)
- Welcome and induction packs
Custom campaign templates are created exclusively for you, so we'll need to have a chat through your requirements and branding style. We can also brand our campaign templates and publish your digital brochures and surveys.
How can we help you with your health, safety and communication campaigns?
Please fill out this form below and one of our team will get back to you asap!